Welcome folks! Today here we are going to share lots of necessary details related to the topic of how you can use the default SIM card for making calls, messages and also how you can use mobile data as well. So, if you are using a mobile which supports dual SIM cards so that you can perform several operations or tasks like calling or mobile data. Sometimes, lots of users will receive a message that Your SIM sent a text message and if you are one of them who is receiving these types of messages and wanna get rid of these things then you are required to select a SIM card by which you are able to make calls and also the messages as well. To know the complete process, you are required to read this complete article in a very careful manner.
Your SIM Sent a Text Message
Here in this guide, I am going to tell you the complete information by which you will get to know how you will set up the default SIM card. So, first of all we need to know what is the default SIM card for calls, messages and mobile data in dual SIM Android phones.
So, now you need to read this article completely because this article contains in-depth information by which you will easily get to know how your SIM sent a Text Message. So, simply have a look below and understand the complete information.
Your SIM Sent a Text Message
What is the Default SIM Card in Android Phones?
At the time when you insert 2 SIMs in your device slots then by default setting, SIM Card 1 will automatically enable you to make calls, send messages and also start utilizing mobile data. It will continuously work as a default SIM till you don’t change the settings and you need to specify your device by which SIM you want to make calls or use the internet.
If you want to use the mobile data then you are only able to use only one sim at a time and then you are required to specify which SIM slot you want to use to access the internet. Also, you can specify a different card to send messages and to make calls as well.
You need to know that all the three settings are completely different from each other and also you are able to use the individual SIM card for any particular work. Also, there are some of the Android devices which are having lots of facilities to take permission to select the slot of SIM from the user before making any call from that SIM.
Also Read: Galaxy S6 Sim Card Size
How to Select the Default SIM Card for Wireless Operations in Dual SIM Android Phones?
As you already know that you are required to select the SIM slot for making calls manually and also you need to select a manual method to send messages and to use the internet as well. Also, there are lots of users who select a different SIM to place calls and to use the mobile data as per their telecom companies.
To set the default SIM card for calls and messages, you are required to follow the below given steps. So, simply have a look below and follow all the steps carefully.
In the SIM card management option, you are required to follow the below given options by which you are able to change the settings:
- First of all, you need to open the setting menu of your device.
- Then in the menu of your device settings, you are required to make a click on the option of SIM management.
- Then in the SIM management option, you will see two different categories which is SIM Management and Preferred SIM for mobile data, calls and messages.
- You will see that these settings are available in all the android phones which are having dual SIM features. It may be that they have different settings and every android device is having different features but mostly all the steps are similar.
As above we had discussed and said that the SIM card was only assigned for the mobile data. If you doesn’t want to use the mobile data and want to disable mobile data then you are required to open the Setting -> Data Usage so that you can easily disable the mobile data of your SIM.
- First of all, you need to enable or disable the SIM card.
- Then, for your reference, you need to enter your SIM card number.
- Also, here you can simply select the particular color of the SIM card as per your wish.
Also Check: Screen Rotation Galaxy S7
So, finally we had discussed all the details related to the process of how you can change the setting of mobile data, call carrier and also the sending messages and if Your SIM sent a text message as well. If you still face any problem which performs these tasks then you can feel free to connect with us by dropping a comment in the comment section below and also if this article is helpful for you then let us know by commenting below and share this article with others so that they also get to know this useful information.
- If you want to disable the mobile data then you can simply swipe down the menu from the home screen of your device and in that menu, you will find an option which is mobile data. By this option, you are able to easily enable or disable the mobile data of your device.
- Also, if we talk about Text messages, then you can simply specify the SIM card to perform the task of sending messages.
- If we talk about calls then you can simply select the SIM card setting to Always Ask or also you can simply select the particular carrier or your SIM.
- If you select the option of Always Ask then your device will always ask you to select a SIM for making or placing any call.