How can you Add Widgets in Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge?If you are using the Android Kitkat version or any other version then you need to notice that some of the apps are having calendar widgets and some of the other widgets and also they are having a separate tab which was assigned for the widgets. Usually this thing confuses the users and the widgets don’t get successful till the android provides you an option to use the widgets. In Galaxy S7 apps screen, you are not able to find the widgets by using the default launcher or in Google Now launcher. You are only able to access the widgets in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge by using the Galaxy S7 home screen in the edit mode. So, if you want to edit or add the widgets screen, then you are required to follow some of the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you need to open the home screen of your device in edit mode.
- Now, to open this mode, you are required to long press on the home screen of your device till the display setting of your device appears.
- Also, you can simply zoom in the screen to open the widgets screen setting.
- When you open the widget screen, then you will see lots of options which helps you to install a new widget, edit a current widget and also to move the applications from one screen to another and also you will see some more options as well.
- You just simply need to navigate the different screen by just swiping the screen left or to right.
- Also, you will see that some of the applications will support more than one widgets.
- You will see that it will be indicated by the number next to it and a “>” in a white circle.
- Also, the default size of the widget is in 4×3 i.e. 3 rows and 4 columns.