In this digital era, every one of moving fast and due to this we can’t expect our computer to work slow. Everyone hates it when your computer runs very slow and takes a long process to complete an action and the Svchost.exe (netsvcs) error takes place just because of the high CPU memory usage.
So, here we will tell you the complete information about how to fix this error in some easy and simple steps.
Svchost.exe – (netsvcs) High CPU Memory Usage – What is it and How to Fix it?
If you are a window user and you are facing a slow system problem then you are definitely facing the Svchost.exe (netsvcs) error. Also, this error generally publishes the writings which is one of the proper error and here we provide the solutions of this particular error.
So, the Svchost.exe (netsvcs) is not an error but it takes place at the time when you install any of the application which starts creating a problem in your window and also which takes a huge CPU Memory Usage.
What is Svchost.exe (netsvcs)
To know the Svchost.exe netsvcs High CPU Memory Usage error in a proper manner, you must need to have the proper knowledge about CPU and also if we talk about the netsvcs then it is one of the processes which is the Windows operating system part and also it is having lots of system benefits.
Also, this process is completely designed to provide a huge benefits to your system in many ways and also when you start any process then it will consume lots of RAM space of your CPU and also we know that the CPU is also, consider as the motherboard of the computer where you will get all the stored files and if Svchost.exe (netsvcs) and it will take you to the main part of the space in your computer which will fail to perform it.
CPU High Memory Usage – Negative Effects
Yes, it is a fact that the Svchost exe takes lots of memory and space of your system and lots of updates system’s memory is having the high space but if you are using low memory space systems then you will definitely face issues in that system.
This process is really harmful in several manners and not only because it takes lots of memory but it is also noticed that it will slow down your computer and when you are not able to reach the destination where you want to reach because of a few reasons for the operational and also because of some functional mechanism.
Because of the Svchost.exe netsvcs, there are many software versions which will affect it. Also, the windows operating system gets completely affected but the windows 7 mainly affected by the problem.
Also, it is really mandatory for users to know that this software is not free from this software. It will affect them easily and anytime. So, you need to take some precautions before anything happen.
How to Fix Svchost.exe (netsvcs)?
If you are looking for the negative effects of Svchost.exe netsvcs High CPU Memory Usage then this is the best time to know these things and to fix them wisely. Here, below we are sharing some of the methods which will help you to use the less RAM space.
Method 1: Delete Event Viewer Logs
- First of all, you need to click on the “Windows + R” keys.
- Then you will see a command prompt window where you need to type eventvwr.msc in the search bar and then make a click on the “OK” button.
- Then a new window will open where you need to click on the “Windows Logs” and then simply make a click on the folders and then click on the “Clear Log” option.
- After this, you need to repeat the same process where you are required to select the Application > Security > Setup > System > Forwarded Events.
- Then you will see that the viewer logs get cleared.
Method 2: Install All the Windows Updates
- First of all, you need to open the windows update.
- Then you need to simply check for the updates.
- Now, you need to scroll down for all the available windows update.
- After this, you are required to download and install all the updated in your system.
Make sure that when you install all the updates in your system then you don’t face any problem.
Method 3: Scanning the Viruses
If you find any type of anti-virus or malware software in your system then here you need to scan your system and then detect the viruses which is available in your system and then you will get to know that what is consuming your memory space.
Method 4: Disabling the Services
Simply follow the below-given steps very carefully to disable the services which will create Svchost.exe netsvcs high CPU storage issues.
To Stop the Services
- You need to press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and then you will see that the task manager will open.
- After this, you need to simply select the “processes” option and then simply click on the “Show processes from all users” option.
- Now, you need to make a right-click on the exe process and then simply click on the Go to services option.
- Now, you will see all the devices which are running in your system.
- We suggest you stop all the services by simply making a right-click on it.
- Now, you need to select the “Stop Service” option.
- If required in future, you can simply repeat the same process and in the end, you need to select the “Start Service” option to start the service.
To Disable the Services:
- First of all, you need to simply select the “Windows + R” keys.
- Now, in the run command, you need to simply type “services.msc”.
- Then in the service management window, you need to make a right-click on the “properties” option.
- Then, simply select the Startup type and then simply disable it.
- After this, you need to make a click on the “OK” button and then simply restart your computer.
So, finally, we had shared all the details related to the process of how to fix Svchost.exe error which will consume high CPU memory storage. If you like this article then share your experience below in the comment the section below and also share this article with others so that they also get to know all the possible fixes.