At the time when you are using windows operating system, you are able to make a login and access at the same time. Also, with the help of this operating system, you are able to create a Guest Account which is having a limited rights. But, as reported by the users that at the time when they are using the guest account in their system, they face an error which is Shell Infrastructure Host
. So, if you are the one who are facing this error then here we are sharing the methods by which you are able to fix this error.
Shell Infrastructure Host
shell infrastructure host
Shell Infrastructure Host has Stopped Working
It doesn’t manner that how many times you close the window of this error message, you will get this error message again and again. So, for you, here we are sharing some of the steps which helps you to get to know how to fix Shell Infrastructure Host
error in a quick and fast manner. You don’t need to worry about it. What you need to do is, simply follow the below given methods which we are sharing on our website as techguide4u.com
. By reading and following the below given methods, you are able to collect all the possible details which helps you to fix this error. So, simply have a look below and read it carefully.
Also Check: Galaxy S7 Moisture Detected
How to Fix Shell Infrastructure Host has Stopped Working in Windows 10?
Here in this section, we are sharing some of the fixes by which you are able to fix the shell infrastructure host has stopped working in Windows 10 error. So, below are the steps.
- First of all, you need to make a login into your system as the administrator.
- Now, you need to reinstall Microsoft’s Redistributor Packages.
- After this, simply change the Startup type for the selective startup.
Solution 1: Log on to the System as the Administrator
If you are not able to access your guest account or if it is not working then you can simply make a login with the help of your administrator account. To open the option of security window, you are required to make a click on CTRL + ALT + DEL
and then you need to select Switch User
option. After this, by using the Administrator Account
, you are able to make a successful login.
Also, this solution is not permanent to fix this error. With the help of this, you are just able to create guest account by which you are able to use the system without administrator privileges.
Solution 2: Reinstall Microsoft’s Redistributable Packages
If you doesn’t know the process to reinstall Microsoft’s Redistributable Packages then you just need to follow the below given steps carefully.
- First of all, you need to click on the win + R at the same time and then simply open the run window and then you need to type cpl in it.
- Now, you need to click on the enter button which helps to open the Programs and Features menu.
- After this, you need to make a right click on every Microsoft Redistributable Package Program one by one.
- Now, simply restart your system.
- After this, you are required to download the Microsoft’s Redistributable Packages from the official website of Microsoft which is com.
- Now, you need to make a click on the download and then simply select the exe and exe and then you need to simply make a click on the Next button to download the installers and then you are required to install them in your computer.
- When you install them into your computer successfully then you are required to simply restart your computer.
- Now, simply check that is that issue still exist or not.
Solution 3: Change the Startup type to Selective Startup
If you doesn’t know the process about to change the startup type to selective startup then are at the right place as here we are sharing the steps which helps you to understand the process.
Also Check: Screen Rotation Galaxy S7
- First of all, you need to click on the Win + R button at the same time and then simply open the Run Windows of your computer. Now, you are required to enter a command which is msconfig and then you need to make a click on the enter button which helps you to open the System Configuration Window.
- Now, you are required to go with the general and then you need to make a click on the Selective Startup and then you need to check the checkboxes corresponding to the load system services and load startup items.
- Now, you need to simply make the Apply button and then you are required to make a click on the OK button so that the settings gets saved.
- At the end, you are required to simply restart your computer and then simply check the issue that they gets resolved or not.
So, finally we had shared all the details related to the process of how to fix shell infrastructure host
has stopped working in Windows 10. If you are having any issue or query or if you want to share your valuable feedback related to this article then you simply get in touch with us by commenting in the comment section below and simply share your valuable feedback with us. We assure you to assist you with the best solution for your query.