Screenshot S7 EdgeSo, here we are going to tell you three different methods by which you are able to take screenshot in S7 Edge:
- Assistant Menu Method
- Palm Swipe Method
- Home Button Samsung S7 + Power Button Method
What is the Need of Taking a Screenshot on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge?Sometimes, it is necessary to take a screenshot so that you can get some of the most important information which appears on your display but you didn’t get any option to save that information but you can save it by just taking a screenshot on Galaxy S7 or taking screenshot in Galaxy S7 Edge.
- If you won a game like PUBG and want to share your chicken dinner image with your friends then you can do so by just taking a screenshot on Galaxy S7.
- Sometimes, a screenshot is required to share the location in Google map.
- Many times, while we are exploring the internet or any web page and find some useful information than we can save that information by just taking a screenshot in Galaxy S7.
- Also, we can use the Galaxy S7 screenshot feature to save the information of online payment to keep a record of that payment.
Method 1: Capturing Screenshot by Home Button + Power ButtonThis method is one of the most traditional methods of taking a screenshot in Galaxy S7. Also, with the help of this method, you can take a screenshot in every mobile. This method is one of the fastest methods to take a screenshot on Galaxy S7 and also in Galaxy S7 Edge as well. Sometimes, users report that screenshot s7 not working properly due to some of the issues like:
- It may be that you hold both the buttons for a while but the process of taking a screenshot in Galaxy S7 is not responding.
- Also, it may be possible that you didn’t hold both the buttons at the same time.
- It may be that one of the buttons of your device is not working and in this case, you are required to press the button a little harder to capture a screenshot in Galaxy S7 Edge.
Method 2: Capturing Screenshot using Palm Swipe on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 EdgeThe best feature of Galaxy S7 is that you can take a screenshot on Galaxy S7 by using your palm on the screen of your device. You just need to touch the screen surface with your palm slightly. In Samsung devices, it allows the feature of palm swipe by default. If your Galaxy S7 Screenshot not working or either you are feeling any issue while taking a screenshot in your Galaxy S7 or in Galaxy S7 edge then it may be that this feature is not working properly in your device or not enabled in your device. So, to enable this feature, you are required to follow the below given steps very carefully.
- First of all, you need to go to the setting of your device and then you need to open the Advanced feature option.
- Then, you need to make a click on the Palm swipe option so that you are able to enable or disable the feature.
- Sometimes, this option will not work properly at the time when you are in a hurry.
Method 3: Capturing Screenshot using Assistant Menu on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 EdgeSamsung has introduced the feature of Assistant Menu in its Screenshot S7 Edge and also in Galaxy S7 phones as well. It helps the users who need the dexterity assistance in their devices. This feature is one of the highly used features of lots of the users of Samsung S7. This is one of the easiest and simplest methods to take a screenshot of anything. You are required to follow some of the steps to take a screenshot in Galaxy S7 and also to do this, you are required to have some technical knowledge as well. This option is disabled by default in some of the smartphones and you need to follow the below given steps to enable the feature.
First Enable the Assistant Menu on Galaxy S7Follow the below given steps to enable the assistant menu on Galaxy S7.
- First of all, you need to go to the setting menu of your device which was available at the home screen of your device.
- Then, you need to go to the accessibility menu and then simply open the “Dexterity and Interaction” menu.
- Then, in the dexterity and Interaction menu, you will find the assistant menu.
- Now, you are required to enable the assistant menu.
- After this, you are required to click on the gear icon which was located at the top of your display and toggle button at the right which you need to enable.
- When you enable the assistant menu then you will see the options and the color of the switch which is in blue color.
Navigating in Assistant Menu in Galaxy S7 Assistant Menu
- You will find a floating button on the Galaxy S7 home screen.
- You need to tap and hold the icon so that it will drop on the screen.
- With the help of this icon, you are also able to edit the setting for the Assistant Menu for Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Also, you can use the arrow button so that you can simply navigate the pages by which you are able to use the other features of the Assistant menu.
Using the Assistant Menu to Capture Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 EdgeWhen you will find the setting of Assistant men then you will also find lots of other options and buttons to save the screenshot on Galaxy S7 Edge. Also, you can edit or remove menu items for the Galaxy S7 Assistant menu like you can simply put the screenshot button on the first page of your widget as well.
Screenshot S7 Edge – Scroll Capture Feature for Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 EdgeThis is one of the best and most important features of Galaxy S7. Lots of users are feeling happy after getting this smart capture s7 feature in their device. Both of the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge are having this feature. If you want to capture a long screenshot of the whole page that appears on your display then you can simply use this feature. The content appears on your display and which fits on your screen are able to get a screenshot with the help of Scroll capture. Let’s have an example to understand it properly. Suppose you are reading an article of 1000 or 2000 words or more than that then it is obvious that this content is not able to fit in one capture of a screenshot. So, to save the screenshot, you are required to capture several screenshots. To get rid of this hassle, Galaxy S7 Edge gives an option of log screenshot to its users. If you want to capture a screenshot in your Galaxy S7 Edge, then you need to follow the below given steps in a very careful manner. So, simply have a look and understand all the steps very carefully.
- You can simply take a screenshot in a very traditional manner. Simply open the web browser in your device and then you can simply take a screenshot by just using the above given techniques.
- You can find the screenshot file in the DCIM folder of your device.
- To capture the complete content, you can make a click on the Capture more option and then you can simply scroll down the page so that you can simply take a complete screenshot.
- You can also merge the screenshot into one. Also, make sure that don’t scroll down the menu manually because the scroll feature will do it automatically.
- Simply exit the scroll capture s7 edge from the capture menu.
- Now, you can simply share the complete screenshot of the page.
- Cara Screenshot Samsung s7 Edge
- Galaxy S7 Screenshot not working
- Screenshot s7 Not Working
- How do i take a screenshot on samsung s7
- How to screenshot on galaxy j7
- Home button samsung s7
- How to screenshot on galaxy s6
- How to screenshot on Samsung