How to Block a Number on Galaxy S6If you are using an android device or we can say that if you are using Galaxy S6 then here you need to know that your device is having a nougat feature which is completely in-built and with the help of this feature, you are able to block any call or message which appears on your device. Also, to use this feature, you don’t need to use any third party app or software to block the unwanted calls and messages on Galaxy S6. So, you don’t need to worry about here as we are going to tell you some of the easy and simple steps about how to block a number on Galaxy S6 by which you will get rid of fake or irritating calls on your device. With the help of this article, you are able to get to know the features of Android Nougat and call blocking features and also you will easily get to know how you can add a number to the block list with the help of several different methods. Also Check: The Spotify Application is Not Responding
What is Android Nougat Call Blocking?Everyone gets lots of calls in a day which we don’t want to get or which we don’t want to attend. These are those types of calls which were done by any irritating person or sometimes these are robo calls which are really annoying. Sometimes, these calls may be spam or done by an unwanted person. But, we know that the feature or call blocking was not available in all the devices but after the release of Android Nougat, it was available in all the devices. There are lots of companies or vendors who provide the feature of call blocking but they are not available with everyone. So, you will find lots of other methods like call blocking apps in the play store of your Android device which helps you to block the call or message or person. Also, there is another option to block calls in Samsung Galaxy S6 like you can divert the call to the voicemail number. But, finally Google comes up with a call blocking feature in the latest android update which is Android Nougat 7.0. This feature is really simple and useful and with the help of this, you are able to block any of the number or calls and messages in your smartphone. Also, the Nexus, Pixel and Google provide some more features like caller ID and spam protection in their devices but these are not the standard feature of Android Nougat. So, here in this article we are going to help you with stock Android Nougat feature – call blocking. So, read it very carefully.
How to Use Call Blocking Feature in Android Nougat?You need to know that by default, the block list comes empty and in this list you will not find any number which was blocked. So, there are three methods which help you to block numbers in your Android smartphone.
- You can simply block the number by just using the phone app settings.
- Also, you can block the number by using the call logs settings.
- Apart from these, you are able to block the number with the help of message app setting as well.
- To block any number, you are required to add the contact in the block list.
- Simply start using the phone app in the Android Nougat phone.
- You need to click on the three dots which is known as the menu key.
- Now, you need to make a click on the setting menu of your phone app.
- Then, you need to make a click on the option of call blocking.
- After this, you will be redirected to the “Add Number” list.
- Then you need to make a click on the “Add a Number” option.
- Now, it will show you a complete list of the number which was blocked by you currently.
- You can simply tap and hold the number to unblock or also you can tap on Add a number to select the contact from the contact list of your device.
- Now, you need to select the number and then make a click on the Block so that you can block that particular number from your device.
- How to unblock a number on galaxy s6
- How to block a number on samsung galaxy
- How to block text message on samsung s6
- Samsung s6 rejecting calls
- How to turn off auto reject samsung s6
- How to block a number on samsung s5
- How to block all incoming calls on galaxy s6
- Samsung galaxy s6