If you recently buy or thinking to buy the Samsun Galaxy S6 mobile
and want to all about the features of its button then this article is having all the details about this. Here you are going to understand all the basic functions and details related to the Samsung Galaxy S6 phone and also if your Galaxy S6 home button is not working
properly then this article is having lots of details for you which will be helpful for you. So, you need to read this article till the end and understand all the basic functions and methods to resolve this issue.
Galaxy S6 Home Button not Working
As you know that in technology when the gadgets get older, its functions and processing gets slower day by day because time to time, new technology gets introduced. So, if your Galaxy S6 buttons are not working then you need to fix this issue by using some easy and simple methods which we are sharing below. When you buy the smartphone and it works really good and as the time passes and few month or a year later, its functions stop working properly or work slowly then you are required to press the button in the process to make your device work properly.
Both of the devices means the Samsun Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge buttons are similar and you will see that there are 5 physical buttons available on both of the devices. We will see the functions of each and every button of the Samsung Galaxy S6 buttons. So, let’s begin the process of Galaxy S6 Home button
Galaxy S6 Home Button
When you see the front panel of your device which is available just below the screen, then you will see the Galaxy S6 home button settings
. You will see that the fingerprint sensor has been placed under the home button. Also, it will scan your fingerprint at the time when you press the button.
- You can simply turn on the screen of your device by just simply pressing the home button of your device if your samsung galaxy s6 buttons not working.
- If you enable the fingerprint then the phone will unlock automatically and then you will land on the home screen of your device if galaxy home button not working.
- At the time of using any app in your device, and you want to turn back to the home screen of your device and want to suspend the app then you need to press the button.
- When you are using the internet and want to get back to the home screen then you need to press the home button of your device.
- At the time, when your phone is unlocked then you need to press then home button longer so that it will open the Google.
- If your galaxy s6 home button sticking so many times then you need to give a proper service to your device by simply visiting the service centre in the process to repair your device.
Galaxy S6 Power Button
You will see the Samsung Galaxy S6 power button location
at the right-hand side of your device or the lock button. This button is one of the most important buttons of your device or in every smartphone. With the help of this button, you are able to perform several functions and Samsung S6 edge power button ways
by simply using and also we will share its functions below.
- If your device is switched off and you will see that the battery is charged then you need to long-press the power button of your device to turn your smartphone on.
- At the time when your smartphone is on, then you need to long-press the Galaxy S6 power button so that you are able to view the power options. Also, the power option will display – powering off the phone and reboot the phone in case of samsung home button not working s6.
- At the time when the screen of your device turned on then you are required to press the Galaxy S6 power button to lock and turn off the screen of your device.
- If your device screen is locked then you need to press the power button so that it will turn on the display and also the home screen button doesn’t unlock the phone.
Galaxy S6 Back Button
The back button is the touch button which is available at the lower right side of your smartphone and just beside the home button. Mainly it is used to go back to the previous screen at the time when you press it if your samsung galaxy s6 home button not working
In some of the cases of setting the apps, when you press the Samsung Galaxy S6 back button, you will see that it will exit the app and revert you back to the home screen of your device.
In both of the devices means in Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, the screen light duration is not allowed to re-configure at the time when you press the back button. In some of the case when you want to change the setting of the light of your device you are required to change it by just simply going to the settings menu.
Galaxy S6 Recent Apps Button
The app button is located at the lower left side of the home screen button in case of samsung s6 home button not working
. This button will allow the user to open the latest or recent tabs which are running the background.
The app behavior completely depends upon the number of apps which you are using at the same time and the RAM is used at that time.
You will see that in Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, all the recent apps button is available to use the split-screen app. This is one of the new features which was launched recently by which you are able to use the two apps at the same time. Like you can simply view the video and also at the same time, you are able to do chat with your friends as well while using the application in your device.
Galaxy S6 Volume Button
This volume button is available in most of the smartphone which helps the users to volume up and volume down the sound of the phone. Also, the top button helps the users to increase the sound and also the bottom button helps the users to decrease the sound of the volume of your smartphone and also the applications as well.
In some of the apps, these buttons are having a special feature like in the app for the messages the volume up button is generally used to increase the size of the font and the lower button is used to decrease the size of the font.
If we talk about camera function, the volume up button helps the users to zoom the camera and another button is used to zoom out the camera. In some of the devices, these buttons are able to click a photo. If your Galaxy S6 volume up button not working then you are required to click hard or press hard the button so that it works.
So, as of now, we had discussed all the functions which are related the Galaxy S6 buttons
which are located on your device and also the steps which helps you to fix the issue of Galaxy S6 Home Button not Working
. So, if you have any query or issue related to the Galaxy S6 button functions then doesn’t hesitate to connect with us and drop a comment in the comment section below and we will revert you back with the answer of your query as soon as possible till then keep connect with us.