The WOW51900319 Error is an error which most of the users or players of World of Warcraft faced. Also, it is said by the Blizzard Support that the WOW51900319 Error is one of the common error which comes on the screen along with an error message which is “You have been disconnected” which is annoying.
Because of this error, lots of players are not able to access the world of Warcraft games which is annoying and frustrating too many time. The whole Blizzard is getting lots of issues and complains related to this error which is “getting dumped from WoW”, “Disconnected with error BLZ1900075”, and also the “Disconnected from the world of Warcraft”.
We can’t disagree about this fact that the release of Legion, which is a general disconnection error code which was faced by lots of players and also this error is disappointing. But, you can easily get rid of this error if you follow the below-given methods which we are sharing in this article. These methods will help you to fix this error.
At the time when the Legion launched then the WOW51900319 error starts creating a problem for the WoW players. So, in this case, here in this article we are going to give you five best solutions to fix this error easily and quickly.
Is has been found by lots of IT experts and gaming experts that the WOW51900319 error generally takes place when the user press Alt and Tabbing at the same time to do something in this game.
Also, there are several activities which creates this error to appears on your screen and also it include that when you check the Wowhead or get any social media notification. Also, if there is an issue between the internet connection and your device or issue with your internet service provider because these things don’t affect the process along with an error message.
After getting the complete information about the WOW51900319 Error, or about what it is. Now, let’s have a look at some of the easy methods which will help you to fix this error by just simply following the below-given steps.
5 Methods to Fix the Error WOW51900319 – How to Fix WOW51900319 Error
There are some tested methods which will help you to fix the WOW51900319 error in your game. So, what you need to do is, simply go through with the below-given methods and start trying these methods to fix this error.
Method 1: Fix FPS
As this is one of the most common and simple methods which will help you to fix this WOW51900319 Error. To fix this error, you are required to ensure that all of the background FPS options will get changes to the 3- fps.
Now, let’s have a look at the complete process in a step by step manner. So, read it very carefully.
- First of all, you need to open the “Menu” by just simply clicking on the “ESC” button or also by simply making a click on the red coloured question mark which is known as the menu icon and then you need to click on the “System” option.
- Then, you need to click on the “Advanced” option from the down menu.
- After this, you will see a new window in which you need to click on the “Max Background FPS” option and then mark the checkbox and then you need to set the slider to the 30.
- When you complete all these processes then you need to make a click on the “OK” button.
Also Check: How to Fix “Confirm Form Resubmission” Popup
Method 2: By Approaching Flush DNS and IP Release
This method is generated only for the users who use Windows 8 or Windows 10. We suggest you follow the below givens steps which helps you to fix WOW51900319 Error easily.
- First of all, you need to click “Windows + X” keys from your keyboard.
- Then, a new window will open on your screen and then you need to open the command prompt window and simply select “Run as administrator” option.
- After this, in the command window, you need to type “ipconfig/release”.
- Now, you need to wait for some seconds so that you will receive an information message.
- Then you need to type the next command – “ipconfid/renew”.
- You need to wait for a few seconds or minutes to get a message of re-establishing IP Address.
- Then in next command, you need to type – “ipconfig/flushdns” and then simply click on the “Enter” option.
- After this, you simply need to exit from that page and then simply try to establish a connection.
Method 3: Through Google DNS
With the help of this method, you can fix WOW51900319 Error in a very quick manner. So, simply read it and start fixing this issue.
- First of all, you need to open the “Control Panel” and then you need to select “Network and Internet”.
- Then, you need to simply select “Network and Sharing Center” and then simply make a click on the “Change Adapter Settings”.
- Simply make a right-click on the network interface option and then simply make a click on the “Properties” option.
- Now, you need to select “Internet Protocol Version (TCP/Pv4).
- Simply select the option of “Properties” and then simply make a click on the “Use the following DNS Addresses” option.
- Here, you need to enter your preferred DNS address such as Google public DNS: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 and then simply OpenDNS: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199.
- Now, simply make a click on the “OK” button and then on the “apply” button.
Method 4: Rebuild Network
- First of all, you need to click the “Windows + I” keys so that it will open the Settings block.
- Now, you need to select the “Network and Internet” option.
- Then a new window will open where you need to click on the “Status” tab which appears in the drop-down menu where you need to select the “Network Reset” option.
- On the network reset page, you need to make a click on the “Reset Now” button.
- After this, a prompt window will open which ask for the confirmation and you need to click on the “yes” button.
- When you click on the Reset now button then you are required to reboot your system.
Method 5: Re-establish User Interface
If the above-given steps are not helpful for you then what you need to do is, simply try to use this method so that you can fix WOW51900319 error. So, let’s have a look.
- Firstly, you need to close the World of Warcraft.
- Then, you need to uninstall all the add-on managers.
- Then, simply open the Blizzard Battle.net application and in that you need to select the “option” and select the “Show in Explorer” option.
- Now, you need to open the WoW Folder.
- Simply rename the Cache, Interface, WTF to cached, InterfaceOld and then simply relaunch the World of Warcraft.
Also Check: Samsung TV Wont Turn On
So, that’s if for this article. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to fix WOW51900319 Error then simply tell us by dropping a comment in the comment section below and also share this article with others so that they also get updated with these solutions.