If you are using the Samsung Tv and face the issue of Samsung TV won’t turn on then you don’t need to worry about as here in this article we are going to tell the best and possible methods to fix this issue. The symptoms of this problem may include that your Samsung tv wont turn on red light flashes or also the Samsung tv won’t turn on from standby or also it may be that the Samsung tv wont turn on red light flashes and also there are some of the other symptoms as well but the main reason behind this error which we didn’t notice it really bad which we will tell you below in this article. So, simply read the below-given article and get to know all the possible methods and solutions to fix this Samsung TV Wont Turn On – Best Fixes.
Samsung TV Won’t Turn On
So, the first thing which you we need to do is, simply have a look at the below given easy and simple steps and make a try to use these steps and then we will try to do some of the technical solutions to fix this Samsung TV Wont Turn On – Fixes for Samsung TV Wont Turn On as well.
- It may be that your power cable is loose or not connected properly. So, you need to try to plug your power cable in another power slot. Also, if you are using the surge protector then you can simply try to remove it and then simply plug the code in the socket again.
- Also, it may be possible that there is a low voltage of light and this is why your Samsung tv wont turn on no red light.
- Also, it is possible that your television is not getting the power and in this case, simply have a look at the LED below the screen or the Samsung tv wont turn on red light flashes or simply look for the blinking of the LED of your television.
- If maybe happen because of the drained cell battery of your remote and also you can simply try to ON the power along with the button which was placed in your TV.
- Also, you can simply make a call to the Samsung service centre but before making a call, ensure that you know your TV model and also that is your TV model comes under warranty or not. It may be that you will get a free service repair or also if your Tv is out of warranty then you have to.
Perform a Software Update (Smart TV)
- You need to make sure that your TV has been connected to the internet.
- Simply pick the remote and then click on the menu button.
- Then you need to scroll down and then click on the support option.
- In the support menu, you need to select the software update.
- Then, you need to select the Update now option.
- If the update is available then your TV will update all its installed software.
Replace the Capacitors
When you try to use this fix, you need to be careful and also you need to have a technical mind as well. You are required to open the back cover of your TV by simply unscrew the back pets. Simply open the case and then follow the below-given steps.
- You need to know that how to de-solder the filament.
- Also, there are some of the capacitors which comes out or which will be bulge by themselves because of over-heating. Simply look for those capacitors.
- You need to buy the capacitors model number and then simply replace that along with the desolder which will blown ones and then solder the new capacitors.
Change the Cable Boxes
Sometimes, this problem may take place because of the issues in the cable. So, you need to change the cable and look that the problem gets resolved or still exist.
- Samsung tv wont turn on from standby
- My samsung tv wont turn on red light is on
- Samsung tv wont turn on no red light
- Samsung tv wont turn on blinking red light
- Samsung tv wont turn on after power outage
- My samsung led tv wont turn on
- Samsung 4k tv wont turn on
So, above we had discussed some of the possible methods which helps you to fix the Samsung tv won’t turn on error after a power outage. If these methods or solutions is helpful for you then simply tell us by dropping a comment in the comment section below and also share this article with others. Also, if the problem still exists then simply make a call at 1-800-SAMSUNG. If you like this article then drop your valuable feedback in the below-given comment section.